- Easy to grip, Softouch™ handle is made of metal, coated with Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) which is UV and weather resistant.
- Easy to turn Multi-Turn for infinite control of flow.
- Heavy pattern design, extends the handle and hose end spigot from wall of structure.
- Extra hose threads for complete and drip free hose connection.
- All chrome plated brass body and tube is more durable, corrosion resistant and assures long life.
- Integrated vacuum breaker with chrome plated brass cap.
- Oversized flange with closed slots for mounting screws that has 5% pitch to help guide correct installation for proper drainage during normal operation.
- Knurled end less than 1-1/8” in diameter makes the TM-550 or TM-550NL ideal for replacement applications. End marked “top” and “down” for easy positioning when installing.
- Extended solder cup isolating inner components from excess heat during soldering.
- ½” PEX and combo ends, ½” MNPT/Sweat and ¾” MNPT/FNPT, available in 4” to 14” lengths for both traditional and no lead brass models.
- Handle can be removed, lockshield fits standard ¼” loose key.
- ASSE 1019, 6.3 gpm at 25 psi.
More Legend Sillcocks
1/4 Turn - T-550
Multi-Turn - T-551/T-552